【China Travel 中國旅遊】Cathay Pacific Airline 國泰航空初體驗 | My Personal Experience

by - November 29, 2017

Hi Guys!Wanna share my first experience taking Cathay Pacific Airline from Malaysia to Qingdao and transit in HongKong. 

Flight info:
Kuala Lumpur - HongKong A330-300 Airbus
HongKong to Qingdao A320 Airbus

This is my first time taking Cathay Pacific Airline and high expectation of it. During the flight, the air stewardess has done the safety guide as usual as other airlines. From Malaysia to HongKong, the airline was provided 2 meal during the flight. While from Hongkong to Qingdao, it will provide 1 meal during the flight.

Seat Comfort & Legroom Rate:
⇨⇨ The seat was quite nice but unfortunately, my reclining seat was malfunction during the flight. Or maybe the passenger behind me block from tilting the seat. LOL
The legroom on the A330 is quite spacious for me, a petite and also for the long leg passenger.While the A320 was quite normal like AirAsia legroom. 
Overall is quite comfy during the journey. 

Staff Service Rate: 
⇨⇨ The staff was quite friendly. I have requested the blanket and warm water. They really helpful too. Their language ability was quite good too which is able to speak at least 2 languages! 

Food Rate:
⇨⇨ It was a plenty of dishes served and I feel very full every meal. I was very surprised their dessert was Haagen Dazz because their ice cream was damn yummy! They provide unlimited drink like coffee, tea, carbonated drink, beer and wine as well.
 


In-Flight Entertainment Rate: 
It has 7 languages on the screen. They have quite a number of choices such as movie[Western, HongKong, Chinese, etc], music, games, publication and Tv show.  Simply download the free StudioKA app onto your electronic device. Once on board, use the app to access 70+ Hollywood and Asian movies, 550+ TV episodes, 450+ music albums, radio programmes, and much more.

Business Class passengers will be offered iPads pre-loaded with additional premium content – including the latest Hollywood blockbusters – for onboard use, together with a noise-reducing headset.

During the flight, I have enjoyed watching 3 movies and passed the time wisely. The sad thing I unable to charge the phone via USB plug as the connection is loose. 

Value for Money Rate: 
The flight cost has included 30kg baggage and cabin baggage 7kg.  Although there is no direct flight from KL to Qingdao, I have a pleasant flight with this airline. For me, it was a premium flight and it cost about RM900+ round trip. The only things I'm not happy is the delayed flight.  

How I Book:
I'm using Traveloka website to book my ticket with the discount code.

More info about this airline:
ww.cathaypacific.com
www.facebook.com/cathaypacific
www.instagram.com/cathaypacific





Shinmay
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos

You May Also Like

0 comments