How to create a healthy bowl with Kellogg's Crunchy Oat Granola

by - September 10, 2017

Hey guys! Recently Kellogg's has come out new flavours in the market. They all are Kellogg's Crunchy Oat Granola series which has 3 flavours: Almond treat, Fruity Delight and Chocolate Sensation.

↘↘mutliple fruits inclusion including raisins, apples and cranberries.
↘↘made of Belgian Chocolate

Lets see what is the benefit getting this

↭ made with the goodness of whole grains
↭ delightful taste and texture
↭ bundled up with real fruits and nuts
↭ unlocks healthy well-preserved nutrients
↭  a rich source protein and fiber
↭  crafted and baked to perfection


Breakfast is the most important meal of a day. So I have created my own healthy bowl myself.

SIMPLE VS COMPLICATED

When I have no time to do my breakie, I will just do a simple one.  

RECIPE 1:
Kellogg's Crunchy Oat Granola
Milk/Milo

I just pour some crunchy oat granola of each flavour in a bowl. Instead of milk, I get a cup of Milo and left it to cool at room temperature. And then pour into the bowl.  This is what i call Malaysian style Milo Crunchy Oat Granola Bowl. This is as simple as ABC. 



I always want to make myself an overnight oat. So i mixed it with crunchy oat granola.

RECIPE 2:
Kellogg's Crunchy Oat Granola
Oat
Chia Seed 
Yogurt
Milk
Nutri Grain with purple sweet potato
Assorted fruit for decoration

I have ready an empty bottle. I put all the ingredients layer by layer. Then, I pour the milk into the bottle and put into the fridge for the next day consumption. You can bring it to your workplace for breakie. It was very convenient. And lastly, put the mixture into a bowl with Nutri Grain drinks and decorate with either the blackberry or banana.

putting layer by layer
Left: with yogurt 
Right: with milk





Wanna get healthy? Start today with Kellogg's Crunchy Oat Granola.

For more information: 
Check out their FB Page  


Shinmay
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]


You May Also Like

0 comments