[Travel Essential] Mentholatum Disney & Premium Rich Moist Series Lip Balm | Cure for your dry lips

by - July 20, 2017

My dear reader,  how do you keep your lips in a moist and bouncy condition? Let me share about my experience with Mentholatum Lip Balm. As you know, Mentholatum is a famous brand in producing lip balm products.  And now they currently come out with their products! Before that, I will share about my lips condition.

My lips always in a dry condition. During travel, when I visit the country which is in four seasons, my lips will easily get crack. So I will need a lip balm to moisture my lips during travel.


Now I would like to introduce you their Premium Rich Moist Series!!! A super nourishing lip balm that pampers the lips with all the best moisturising ingredients.

They have 8 moisturizing ingredients
→ Olive Oil
→ Honey 
→ Avocado Oil 
→ Argon Oil 
→ Jojoba Seed Oil 
→ Royal Jelly Extract 
→ Shea Butter
→ Moringa Butter


1. Premium Rich Moist 
⤻ Fragrance-Free
⤻  long lasting moisturising
⤻ SPF 23 PA+++
⤻  suitable for those have sensitive skin



2. Premium Rich Moist with Natural Honey
⤻ long lasting moisturising 
⤻ SPF23 PA+++
⤻ for those who prefer a tinge of sweetness in the scent


**RECOMMENDATION: For best and long lasting result, gently slide two to three layer on the lips.
The all-new Premium Rich Moist Lip Balm can purchase from all leading pharmacies and major supermarket outlets at RM22.90 each.

Calling all Disney lip balm fans! The LipIce Tinted Lipbalm now comes in a brand new Disney look. The first of its kind in the market, the LipIce Tinted Lipbalm is packaged in contrasting black and pink designs to give it a young, vibrant and fun feel. Fans of Disney both young and old will fall in love with this new look as the new design is modern yet fun at the same time


First, 
Baby Pink (Strawberry Flavour) 
⤱  I'm not a fan of strawberry but the flavour still acceptable 
⤱  a soft natural pink tint 


Second, 
Poppy Pink (Raspberry Flavour) 
⤱  I like the flavour of this lip balm
⤱  a "blink blink" look on you lips  


Third, 
Berry Red (Wildberry Flavour) 
⤱  My lips look more red compared to other 2 shade
⤱  look more energetic although tired

MY THOUGHTS: This 3 shades really nice and would be my companion during my travel.  If you lazy to make up and remove your make up, then you might need this! This not only helps you improve lips texture but also giving you more bouncy and smoother lips. One of the most important things for a traveller is the size of this lip balm is small enough and you can bring it anywhere or just put inside your pocket. You can apply it all the time. 


The Lip Ice Tinted Lipbalm is priced at RM12.50 and is available at all leading pharmacies and major supermarket outlets.


Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]




You May Also Like

0 comments