[Travel Beauty] 지나인스킨 G9 Skin White in Whipping Cream | Say Bye Bye To Dull Skin

by - July 26, 2017

안녕하세요! This post gonna my reveal my real experience with this G9 Skin White in Whipping Cream.  G9 Skin is originated from Korea, specially formulated with anti-city pollution skin care concept, excludes various skin trouble factors, and adds effective ingredients for healthy skin. 

3 Main Facts about G9 Skin:
Guard 9 
↬↬↬ protect your skin from 9 harmful factors which caused from city life
Good 9
↬↬↬ 9 ingredients, G9 Complex help to purify and protect your tired skin to clean and healthy skin.
Guide 9
↬↬↬ You will have healthy and beautiful skin after long with these optimized 9 effective guide for your skin trouble.

The Power of 9 ingredients from G9 Skin Korea


G9 Skin White In Whitening Cream 50g
↬↬↬ Best seller and recommended product
↬↬↬Water drop formulation rich with Hyaluronic acid which provides the long lasting moisturize effect, skin full with hydration and natural glowing. 
↬↬↬ Feature: Professional Whitening, Soft Whipping Cream Texture, Skin Blurring Effect 

How to Use : 
Morning: Use before makeup to make the skin tone evenly 
Night: Whitening, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing all-in-one cream to finish up your skincare routine

Comparison 
You will see the yellow tone if didn't apply with the G9 Skin White in Whipping Cream.
My thoughts:
I quite like this G9 skin white in whipping cream as I have really seen the instant effect on my skin. I have an uneven skin tone around my lips and this cream did help me whiten the uneven area. Besides, I'm a person who likes outdoor activities and this product really suits for me. It can be a base to brighten my dull skin before I make up.

These are rating after I use it:  
Whitening : 
Texture: 
Smoothness: 
Moisturizing : 


For more information, check out their 
Website: http://www.g9skin.com/


Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]

You May Also Like

0 comments