My Hair Colouring at JeffLee The Hair Company

by - May 01, 2017

Hey guys! Who has followed my social media, you guys should know I have been Korea last week ago.  So, I plan to do hair colouring before my trip and I love the colour so much! I feel very happy as my friend has given me a good comment! Let see how I get my hair colour done at JeffLee The Hair Company.
I'm been this saloon three times and I decided to do hair colouring there. I’m going to their new branch at Damansara Uptown. My hair stylist of the day is Sam and Angie! They are a friendly person. They also served me drinks and snack while I’m doing the hair colouring.

Before
Step 1: Cutting
I have a long time didn’t cut my hair and Sam helps me cut some of the unwanted frizzy hair. 


Step 2: Bleaching
At first, I feel scared gonna hurt my scalp. But with the help of Sam and Angie, I feel relax while doing the hair bleaching.


Step 3: Colouring
I have chosen the copper brown colour as I was like the hair colour of Lee Sung-kyung after watching the weightlifting fairy! Haha XD I’m totally a Kdrama fans now.  Is good to look like a Korean girl since I travel to Korea. Maybe I can get a discount when I shopping. Opps ! Out of topic! Sam has mixed the colour for me and I love the outcome since I have dark black hair! And every month they will do promotion for colouring and treatment as well. ;)

Step 4: Korean Treatment
Seriously, I have to recommend you guys doing this as I have done it for the second time already.  I feel my hair has improvement after doing this treatment.  I really lazy to take care of my hair and this treatment does help reduce my frizzy hair!

My unbiased rating:
Service:
Price:
Overall experience:
Seriously, I have a great service from the stylist!  And this is my third visit to their saloon. And the price is quite affordable! So I will continue to visit their saloon! 

In coming May, they have promotion Korean treatment which cost RM99 ONLY ( for weekdays only)!! 

If you wish to cut, perm your hair or other non-promotion services, you may use my code 《SHIN MAY》to get 10% off when your first visit !! <3 font="" nbsp="">

More Information: 
Address:
Sri Petaling Branch101G, Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling , 57000 Kuala Lumpur 
Damansara Uptown BranchNo.51G & 51A , Uptown37, Jalan SS21/37 , Damansara Utama , 47400 Petaling Jaya
Phone (Reservation) +603-90562611 (Sri Petaling) & +603-77316866 (Damansara Uptown)
Websitejefflee.com.my

Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. wah sumore got snack and drink! haha but it's true, customer service is essential to a business!

    #YourFinanceDoctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wan go do hair colouring too😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait too see you ! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great with your new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I know how much for all?
    You so outstanding now! I like ur new hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First l will say, " l Like the salon " and the hair color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hair color! Make you look younger! If you put on make up, then you will look like japanese girl jor :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hairstyle!!!The colour very suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 感觉很不错!有机会要去试试看了。

    ReplyDelete
  10. 颜色很衬你!
    突然间很想念以前我的金色头发!哈哈...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair color, look nice. After the treatment your hair look very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! you looks so good with the new colour!!

    ReplyDelete