[Travel Beauty] Belief Travel Kit | Believe in Truth

by - December 08, 2016

Anyeong, my travel buddy!!  When you are prepared to travel, I’m sure you all want to bring a small volume of skincare rather than bringing a big size bottle of skincare. So, do I. And now we always buy travel kit which is easy and convenient for us to bring on travel.  Belief has launched their travel kit in the market now. Belif Korea's is the No.1 selling high-end product across all categories of beauty! Belif combines time-tested apothecary herbal traditions and modern Korean skin science to provide the utmost care for skin. Usually, I'm seeking for moisturising type products and all those products that I try is more to skin moisturising.  Let me show you what I have in the travel kit! 
 
My Skin Condition:
Type: Dry and Sensitive
Acne: No

1.    Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist

 
-formulated with Vitamin C rich Soapwort and Wormwood, which helps to detoxify skin
Direction: Dampen your face with water , take a penny-sized of products in your palm and lather with water. Massage gently and thoroughly over the face and wash with lukewarm water.
Review: I can feel my skin clean and firm after using it.
Scent: 3/5              Effectiveness:4/5               Moisture: 2/5

2.    Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner
Direction: After washing, saturate the cotton pad with toner and gently sweep over face and neck twice a day.
Review: Need to apply more so that can feel the moisture on my face
Scent: 3/5               Effectiveness:2/5               Moisture: 2/5

3.    Hungarian Water Essence
-                 - Seductive water that hold the secret of youth
Direction: Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing and toner
Review: I don’t have the feel of the sticky
Scent: 2/5               Effectiveness:3/5               Moisture: 3/5

4.    The True Cream –Aqua Bomb
Direction: Apply evenly to face and neck
Review: I can feel the moisture on my face
Scent: 3/5               Effectiveness:3/5               Moisture: 4/5

5.    Moisturizing And Firming Eye Cream
 
- formulated with 3 Napiers formula and keeps eye area moist
Review: first time using eye cream, so need to use a few times just can see the results.
Scent: 2/5               Effectiveness:3/5               Moisture: 3/5

Overall review: Can’t wait to see more obvious results as I just use only once. And I am going to bring it to travel soon. So, I will update my review at my social media!

More info:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/belifmalaysia
   Instagram: http://instagram.com/belifmalaysia

Shinmay


Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You May Also Like

0 comments